Concerto for two pianos, jazz band, strings & percussion
- Concerto for two pianos, jazz band, strings & percussion / composed and conducted by David Baker. Give and take : for soprano & chamber ensemble / music by David Baker ; poems by Terence Diggory.
- Baker, David, 1931-2016.
- Los Angeles : Laurel Record, , ©1982.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||SNK3991||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 audio disc (54 min.) : 33 1/3 rpm, stereo; 12 in.
- Uniform Title
- Concertos, pianos (2), orchestra
- Alternative Title
- Give and take.
- "World premiere recording"--Container notes.
- Durations: 32 min. ; 21 min., 42 sec.
- Program notes by David Baker and biographical notes on the performers on container ; song texts and orchestra personnel ( p.) inserted.
- Event (note)
- "Recorded in the Opera House, Indiana University"--Container notes.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries