- Additional Authors
- 1 online resource (xvii, 302 pages) : illustrations (some color), maps (some color).
- Series Statement
- e-General technical report SRS ; 211
- Uniform Title
- General technical report SRS ; 211.
- Alternative Title
- Proceedings of the Fifth Interagency Conference on Research in the Watersheds
- Conference papers and proceedings.
- "January 2016"--Page .
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Source of Description (note)
- Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (USFS, viewed on Feb. 24, 2022).
- Call Number
- GPO Internet A 13.88:SRS-211
Headwaters to estuaries: advances in watershed science and management, March 2-5, 2015, North Charleston, South Carolina : proceedings of the Fifth Interagency Conference on Research in the Watersheds / edited by Christina E. Stringer, Ken W. Krauss, and James S. Latimer.
Asheville, NC : United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station, January 2016.
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
e-General technical report SRS ; 211
General technical report SRS ; 211.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Stringer, Christina, editor.
Krauss, Ken W., editor.
Latimer, James S., editor.
United States. Forest Service. Southern Research Station, issuing body.
- Added Title
Proceedings of the Fifth Interagency Conference on Research in the Watersheds
- Gpo Item No.
- Sudoc No.