- Additional Authors
- 1 online resource (7 pages) : color illustrations.
- Series Statement
- NREL/CP ; 6A20-56452
- Uniform Title
- Conference paper (National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)) ; NREL/CP-6 A 20-56452.
- Title from title screen (viewed Dec. 20, 2012).
- "Presented at SolarPACES 2012, Marrakech, Morocco, September 11-14, 2012."
- "October 2012."
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 6-7).
- Funding (note)
- Sponsored by National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Call Number
- GPO Internet E 9.17:NREL/CP-6 A 20-56452
Heath, G., author.
Life cycle environmental impacts resulting from the manufacture of the heliostat field for a reference power tower design in the United States : preprint / G. Heath, J. Burkhardt, and C. Turchi.
[Golden, Colo.] : National Renewable Energy Laboratory, U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2012.
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
NREL/CP ; 6A20-56452
Conference paper (National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)) ; NREL/CP-6 A 20-56452.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 6-7).
Sponsored by National Renewable Energy Laboratory contract no. DE-AC36-08GO28308
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Turchi, C., author.
Burkhardt, J. (Jacob), author.
National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), issuing body.
SolarPACES (Conference) (18th : 2012 : Marrakech, Morocco), sponsoring body.
- Gpo Item No.
- Sudoc No.
E 9.17:NREL/CP-6 A 20-56452