- Additional Authors
- Link, William A.
- 1 online resource (124 pages) : illustrations.
- Series Statement
- Frontiers of the American South
- Uniform Title
- Frontiers of the American South.
- United States Reconstruction across the Americas (Online)
- Electronic books.
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Access (note)
- Access restricted to authorized users.
- Introduction / William A. Link -- The legacies of the second slavery: the cotton and coffee economies of United states and Brazil during the reconstruction, 1865-1904 / Rafael Marquese -- Reconstruction and anti-imperialism: the United States and Mexico / Don H. Doyle -- Jamaica's Morant Bay Rebellion and the making of radical reconstruction / Edward B. Rugemer.
United States Reconstruction across the Americas [electronic resource] / edited by William A. Link.
Gainesville : University Press of Florida, 
Frontiers of the American South
Frontiers of the American South.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Access restricted to authorized users.
The book explores how emancipation, nationhood and nationalism, and the spread of market capitalism--all central to U.S. Reconstruction--were interwoven with patterns of post-Civil War global political, social, and economic developments.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Link, William A.