- Additional Authors
- 1 online resource (185 entries) : 1130 images, digital files.
- Uniform Title
- Geography of the world (Online)
- Geography > Juvenile literature
- Electronic books.
- Access (note)
- Access restricted to authorized users.
- System Details (note)
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Description (note)
- Description based on title screen (viewed June 28, 2012).
- North America -- Central and South America -- Europe -- Asia -- Africa -- Australasia and Oceania -- Reference section -- Glossary.
Geography of the world [electronic resource].
London [Eng.] : Dorling Kindersley, c2009 (Boston, Mass. : Credo Reference, 2012.)
Access restricted to authorized users.
Global diversity comes alive in DK's essential guide to our ever-changing world, full of fact-packed spreads and full-color photographs. An ideal reference for both home and school. Details each country's physical geography, people, climate, culture, and landscape.
- System Details
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Description based on title screen (viewed June 28, 2012).
- Connect to:
- Added Author
DK Publishing, Inc.
Credo Reference (Firm)