- 1 online resource.
- Hannah's up to her ears with Easter orders rushing in at The Cookie Jar, plus a festive meal to prepare for a dinner party at her mother's penthouse. But everything comes crashing to a halt when Hannah receives a panicked call from her sister Andrea, Mayor Richard Bascomb has been murdered, and Andrea is the prime suspect. Even with his reputation for being a bully, Mayor Bascomb, or 'Ricky Ticky,' as Hannah's mother likes to call him, had been unusually testy in the days leading up to his death, leaving Hannah to wonder if he knew he was in danger. Meanwhile, folks with a motive for mayoral murder are popping up in Lake Eden. Was it a beleaguered colleague? A political rival? A jealous wife? Or a scorned mistress? As orders pile up at The Cookie Jar, and children line up for Easter egg hunts, Hannah must spring into investigation mode and identify the real killer before another murder happens!
- Series Statement
- Hannah Swensen mysteries ; [bk. 27]
- Fluke, Joanne, 1943- Hannah Swensen mystery.
- Easter fiction.
- Cozy mysteries.
- Detective and mystery fiction.
- Reproduction (note)
- Source of Description (note)
- Title from resource description page (Recorded Books, viewed June 22, 2020).
Fluke, Joanne, 1943- author.
Triple chocolate cheesecake murder / Joanne Fluke.
New York : Kensington Books, 2021.
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Digital File Characteristics
Hannah Swensen mysteries ; [bk. 27]
Fluke, Joanne, 1943- Hannah Swensen mystery.
Title from resource description page (Recorded Books, viewed June 22, 2020).
Electronic reproduction. LaVergne : Kensington Books, 2021. Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 856 KB) or Kobo app or compatible Kobo device (file size: N/A KB).
- Connect to:
- Publisher No.
EB00825847 Recorded Books
- Branch Call Number