- Additional Authors
- Silverstein, Clara, 1960-
- 1 online resource
- Marjorie Druker created every one of the popular soup recipes that the New England Soup Factory serves. This cookbook contains more than 100 mouth-watering recipes and 50 beautiful photographs. It also includes anecdotes and inspiring stories that provide insight into Marjorie's creative process and her passion for all things soup related. Her helpful cooking tips will ensure that every batch turns out just right.
- Reproduction (note)
- Source of Description (note)
- Description based on print version record.
- Taking stock -- First things first -- Tomato teasers -- Say cheese, please -- A chicken in every pot -- Under the sea -- Championship chowders -- Old-world flavors -- Childhood favorites -- Autumn flavors -- Winter's brew -- Spring in a bowl -- Summer soothers -- Sumptuous sandwiches -- Salad days -- Index.
Druker, Marjorie, 1964-
The New England Soup Factory cookbook / by Marjorie Druker and Clara Silverstein ; photographs by Ron Manville.
Nashville : Thomas Nelson Publishers, 
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
Description based on print version record.
Electronic reproduction. Grand Rapids : Harper Horizon, 2011. Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 28864 KB) or Kobo app or compatible Kobo device (file size: N/A KB) or Amazon Kindle (file size: N/A KB).
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Silverstein, Clara, 1960-
- Other Form:
Print version: The New England Soup Factory cookbook Nashville : Thomas Nelson Publishers, c2007. 9781401603007 (DLC) 2007001361
- Branch Call Number