- Additional Authors
- Merlington, Laural
- 1 online resource (1 audio file (07 hr., 50 min., 53 sec.))
- "Robbie Jordan's rustic country store is growing in popularity. But when a dead body appears, it turns out that Robbie's home-style cooking attracts hungry customers and murder! While Robbie scrambles through breakfast orders for her expanding clientele at Pans 'N Pancakes, tempers run as high as the sticky August heat in South Lick, Indiana. Real-estate developer Fiona Closs plans to build a towering luxury resort at one of the most scenic hilltops in Brown County, and not everyone can see the sunny side of the imposing proposition, including Robbie's furious Aunt Adele, who doesn't waste a minute concocting protests and road blockades."
- Series Statement
- Country store mystery ; bk. 6
- Day, Maddie. Country store mysteries. Spoken word ; bk. 6.
Day, Maddie, author.
Strangled eggs and ham / Maddie Day.
[Old Saybrook (Conn.)] : Tantor Audio, 2019.
- Playing Time
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Digital File Characteristics
Country store mystery ; bk. 6
Day, Maddie. Country store mysteries. Spoken word ; bk. 6.
Read by Laural Merlington.
- Source of description
Online resource; title from title details screen (OverDrive, viewed July 08, 2019).
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Merlington, Laural, narrator.
- Branch Call Number