- Additional Authors
- 1 online resource (143 pages) : color illustrations.
- Alternative Title
- Sandwiches! : more than you've ever wanted to know about making and eating America's favorite food
- more than you have ever wanted to know about making and eating America's favorite food
- Electronic books.
- Juvenile works.
- "50+, 5 skill levels, 100s of tips"--Cover.
- Audience (note)
- Wooden spoon -- Measuring spoons -- Spatula -- Tongs -- Chef's knife -- Bread knife -- Fork -- Grater -- Frying pan -- Toaster -- Cookie sheet -- Mixing bowl -- Sauce pan -- Slow cooker -- Panini press -- Oven/broiler -- Stove top/range.
Deering, Alison, author.
Sandwiches! / written by Alison Deering ; illustrated by Bob Lentz.
North Mankato, Minnesota : Capstone Young Readers, 
- Copyright Date
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
"From a classic PB&J to a triple-decker club, discover everything you've ever wanted to know (and MORE) about America's favorite food: SANDWICHES! In this cookbook meets guidebook, kids and adults will learn to assemble -- and enjoy -- a variety of delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert sandwiches. With fun factoids and trivia, plus an array of vegetarian sandwiches and regional specialties, this truly is the ultimate guide to what takes place between the bread." -- Amazon.com.
- Source of description
Print version record.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Lentz, Bob, illustrator.
- Added Title
Sandwiches! : more than you've ever wanted to know about making and eating America's favorite food
more than you have ever wanted to know about making and eating America's favorite food
- Other Form:
Print version: Deering, Alison. Sandwiches! North Mankato, Minnesota : Capstone Young Readers,  9781623708160 (DLC) 2017008314 (OCoLC)973290158
- Branch Call Number