- Additional Authors
- 1 online resource (ix, 1030 pages) : illustrations (some color).
- 19 Years of the Hit TV Show Captured in One Complete Volume Here is your last chance to find every recipe prepared on public television's top-rated cooking show over 19 seasons all in a single compendium, including the new season that debuts in January 2019. You'll also get up-to-date equipment and ingredient ratings drawn from the show's equipment testing and taste-testing segments. And you'll see the behind-the-scenes action?how the show comes together, what it takes to be a test cook, and more. Cook along wiht the latest season as it airs with these new recipes: Next-Level Chicken Piccata, Beef Short Rib Ragu, Roasted Whole Side of Salmon, One-Hour Pizza, Chinese Pork Dumplings, Crispy Ground Beef Tacos, Roasted Poblano and Black Bean Enchiladas, Falafel, Skillet-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Chile, Peanuts, and Mint, Ultimate Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits, Best Lemon Bars, Brazilian Cheese Bread, Chocolate Cream Pie, and more.
- Uniform Title
- America's test kitchen (Television program)
- Alternative Title
- America's test kitchen TV show cookbook, 2001-2019
- "Every recipe from the hit TV show with product ratings and a look behind the scenes"--Jacket.
- Includes index.
The complete America's test kitchen TV show cookbook, 2001-2019 / America's Test Kitchen ; photography, Carl Tremblay, Keller + Keller, Steve Klise, and Daniel J. Van Ackere.
Boston, MA : Americas Test Kitchen, 
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Source of description
Print version record.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
America's Test Kitchen (Firm), editor.
- Added Title
America's test kitchen (Television program)
- Other Form:
Print version: Complete America's test kitchen TV show cookbook, 2001-2019. Revised edition. Boston, MA : Americas Test Kitchen,  9781945256547 (DLC) 2018185348 (OCoLC)1022201169
- Branch Call Number