- 294 pages : color illustrations; 26 cm
- Alternative Title
- Over 100 anti-inflammatory, plant-based recipes for vibrant living
- Over one hundred anti-inflammatory, plant-based recipes for vibrant living
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 285-288) and index.
- Additional Formats (note)
- Issued also in electronic format.
- Understanding inflammation and why it matters -- The transformative power of plant-based foods -- Nutrition for a plant-based diet -- Setting up your kitchen and meal prep basics -- Breakfasts worth waking up for -- Salads that go beyond lettuce -- Soul-satisfying plant-based meals -- Super-powered starters, snacks, and sides -- Sweets with benefits -- Energizing drinks -- Plant-based staples.
- Call Number
- JFF 20-778
Nielsen, Desiree, author.
Eat more plants : over 100 anti-inflammatory, plant-based recipes for vibrant living / Desiree Nielsen, RD.
[Toronto] : Penguin Canada, 2019.
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
Includes bibliographical references (pages 285-288) and index.
"Restore and energize your health every day with this stunning collection of plant-based recipes chock-full of powerful, anti-inflammatory foods that heal. Revolutionize your approach to a healthy diet with the power of plant-based foods. Whether you are vegan, vegetarian, flexitarian, or meat-eater, we can all benefit from eating more plants--one simple rule for vibrant living. Eat More Plants shows you how to transform your diet with powerful anti-inflammatory nutrient-dense plants, and to create delicious meals to support your immune system, gut health, fight disease, reduce stress, and restore balance. In Eat More Plants, registered dietitian Desiree Nielsen shows you a myriad of ways to add the most healthful gluten-free, plant-based foods to every meal. Packed with more than 100 anti-inflammatory recipes to meet the demands of modern life, including Blackberry Ginger Muffins, Edamame Hula Bowl with Almond Miso Sauce, Socca Pizza with Zucchini, Olives, and Basil, Creamy Pasta with Smoked Tofu and Kale, Green Machine Burgers, Tahini Date Shakes, Pineapple Ginger Cream Tart, and Cocoa Cherry Brownies. Along with expert advice on understanding inflammation and the power of plants, the book includes a 21-day meal plan to help you eat more plants!"-- Provided by publisher.
- Additional Formats
Issued also in electronic format.
- Added Title
Over 100 anti-inflammatory, plant-based recipes for vibrant living
Over one hundred anti-inflammatory, plant-based recipes for vibrant living
- Other Form:
Nielsen, Desiree, author. Eat more plants.: Toronto : Penguin Canada, 2019. (CaOONL)20189054255
- Research Call Number