- Additional Authors
- Ransom, James (Photographer),
- xi, 163 pages : color illustrations; 24 cm.
- Series Statement
- Uniform Title
- Alternative Title
- Dynamite chicken : sixty never-boring recipes for your favorite bird
- Winner, winner: weeknight chicken dinners -- Big, arduous, fulfilling projects -- Party chicken to impress guests (& celebrities!) -- Chicken to eat when you are sad -- Dishes to get your picky kids to eat real food, chicken edition.
- Call Number
- JFE 20-527
- 9781524759018 (canceled/invalid)
Kord, Tyler, author.
Dynamite chicken : 60 never-boring recipes for your favorite bird / Tyler Kord ; photographs by James Ransom.
[California] : Ten Speed Press, 
- Copyright Date
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
"Sautéed, fried, or nestled in a sheet pan, chicken is a clear winner for home cooks around the world--from jerk chicken and chicken adobo to Vietnamese chicken noodle soup, pho ga. But because chicken is so popular, you may feel like you've run out of new ways to love it. That's where Food52 and Tyler Kord come in, bringing you a clever collection of deliciously inventive chicken dishes. In this book, you'll find creative recipes for every occasion: Winning weeknight dinners and ambitious-but-worth-it weekend projects; meals to impress guests and satisfy picky kids; and cozy comfort foods to curl up with."--Amazon.com.
- Added Author
Ransom, James (Photographer), photographer.
- Added Title
Dynamite chicken : sixty never-boring recipes for your favorite bird
- Other Form:
Online version: Kord, Tyler. Dynamite chicken. California : Ten Speed,  9781524759018 (OCoLC)1122681043
- Research Call Number