- 253 pages : color illustrations; 25 cm
- Alternative Title
- Ainsley's Caribbean kitchen : delicious, feelgood cooking from the Sunshine Islands
- Delicious, feelgood cooking from the Sunshine Islands
- Includes index.
- "All the recipes from the major ITV series "
- Introduction -- Light bites -- Veggie & Vegan -- Fish -- Meat -- Desserts -- Drinks -- Ingredients -- Acknowledgements -- Index.
- Call Number
- Sc F 19-410
Harriott, Ainsley, author.
Ainsley's Caribbean kitchen / Ainsley Harriott.
London : Ebury Digital, 2019.
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
Join Britain's favourite TV cook on his food adventure. Ainsley Harriott is going back to his roots to uncover the best-kept secrets and simple dishes of Caribbean home cooking in this ultimate feel-good cookbook. Among the brand-new, mouthwatering recipes that are featured on the show, there will be over 80 dishes inspired by the diverse culture and the rich food heritage of these much-loved islands. You'll find light dishes and snacks such as Crab and chilli cornbread muffins and Chickpea and plantain patties; flavoursome main meals including Grilled chicken roti wrap with mango dressing and Grilled lamb cutlets with green herb yoghurt; not forgetting indulgent desserts and cocktails including White chocolate, rum and raspberry crème brulee and Lazy man's long island iced tea. This stunning cookbook will bring exciting new meals to your family table and transport you to the real Caribbean in your own kitchen.
- Local Subject
- Cover Title
Ainsley's Caribbean kitchen : delicious, feelgood cooking from the Sunshine Islands
- Added Title
Delicious, feelgood cooking from the Sunshine Islands
- Research Call Number
Sc F 19-410