- Additional Authors
- 1.58 linear feet (5 boxes)
- Home Movies.
- Motion pictures (visual works)
- Oral Histories (literary works)
- Scores (documents for music)
- Scripts (documents)
- Sound recordings.
- Video recordings (physical artifacts)
- Access (note)
- Sound, film, and video recordings are unavailable pending digitization.
- Source (note)
- Donated by Lisa Setos (granddaughter of Otto Harbach), 2018.
- Location of Other Archival Materials (note)
- Otto Harbach papers, *T-Mss 1993-038, Billy Rose Theatre Division.
- Call Number
- *T-Mss 1993-038
Harbach, Otto, 1873-1963, creator.
Otto Harbach papers, Additions.
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Restricted Access
Sound, film, and video recordings are unavailable pending digitization.
Otto Harbach (1873-1963) was an author, librettist and lyricist, best known for songs such as "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes," "Love Nest," "Indian Love Call," and "The Night Was Made For Love;"; and for musicals and plays such as No, No, Nanette; Roberta; The Firefly; and The Cat and the Fiddle. These additions to the Otto Harbach papers, dating from 1923 to 1979, are comprised of an oral history, writings, scores, scripts, lyrics, photographs, a scrapbook, home movies, and other sound and moving image recordings.
- Location of Other Archival Materials
Otto Harbach papers, *T-Mss 1993-038, Billy Rose Theatre Division.
Donated by Lisa Setos (granddaughter of Otto Harbach), 2018.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
De Rose, Peter, 1900-1953.
Harbach, William O., author.
Kern, Jerome, 1885-1945.
- Research Call Number