- Additional Authors
- 1 online resource (1 sound file (08 hr., 32 min., 13 sec.)) : digital.
- The Secret, Book & Scone Society: Booktrack Edition adds an immersive musical soundtrack to your audiobook listening experience! Miracle Springs is a place of healing. Strangers flock there hoping the natural hot springs, five-star cuisine, and renowned spa can cure their ills. And, if none of that works, they often find their way to Miracle Books, where, over a fresh-baked scone from the Gingerbread House bakery, they exchange their stories with owner Nora Pennington in return for a carefully chosen book. That's Nora's special talent: prescribing the perfect novel to ease a person's deepest pain and lighten their heaviest burden. But when a visiting businessman reaches out to Nora for guidance, he's found dead on the train tracks before he can keep their appointment. Determined to uncover the truth behind the businessman's demise, Nora forms the Secret, Book, and Scone Society, and, as the society works to untangle the web of corruption surrounding the murder, they also discover their own courage, purpose, and a sisterhood that will carry them through every challenge.
- Series Statement
- Secret, book, & scone society ; book 1
- Adams, Ellery. Secret, book, & scone society. Spoken word ; book 1.
- Alternative Title
- Secret, book and scone society
Adams, Ellery, author.
The secret, book & scone society / Ellery Adams.
[Chicago (Ill.)] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2018.
- Playing Time
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Digital File Characteristics
Secret, book, & scone society ; book 1
Adams, Ellery. Secret, book, & scone society. Spoken word ; book 1.
Read by Cris Dukehart.
- Source of description
Online resource; title from title details screen (OverDrive, viewed November 13, 2018).
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Dukehart, Cris, narrator.
- Branch Call Number