- Additional Authors
- Peterson, George Arvid.
- 4.75 linear feet (10 containers); 526.7 megabytes (90 files)
- Black-and-white photographs.
- Clippings (information artifacts)
- Color photographs.
- Access (note)
- Audio and video recordings are unavailable pending digitization.
- Source (note)
- Gift of James F. Bleakley Jr., Spalding's husband and administrator of her estate.
- Call Number
- (S) *MGZMD 486
Spalding, Murray, creator.
Murray Spalding papers.
- Restricted Access
Audio and video recordings are unavailable pending digitization.
Murray Spalding (1944-2010) was an American choreographer, dancer, and teacher most known for her spiritually evocative Mandala dance series. The Murray Spalding papers date from about 1953 to 2011 and outline her career through performance production files; performance and publicity photographs; choreographic notebooks; scrapbooks; clippings; dance company records, and teaching files.
Gift of James F. Bleakley Jr., Spalding's husband and administrator of her estate.
- Connect to:
Women choreographers United States.
- Added Author
Peterson, George Arvid.
- Research Call Number
(S) *MGZMD 486