- 286 p.; cm.
- Series Statement
- Internal Revenue Regs., Series 7, No. 28
- Wine and wine making > Taxation
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis.
- [With detailed reference tables for determining taxable quantity of distilled spirits by weighing]
- Indexed In (note)
- CIS Index to U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1910-1932 Part 1
- Reproduction (note)
- Call Number
- T22.17-28.5 to T22.17-28.8
Regulations governing withdrawal of wine spirits or grape brandy from distilleries and special bonded warehouses, free of tax, for fortification of pure sweet wines [microform]
[Washington, D.C.] : U.S. G.P.O., 1913.
Internal Revenue Regs., Series 7, No. 28
- Indexed In:
CIS Index to U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1910-1932 Part 1
Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 1996. 11 x 15 cm. (CIS US Executive Branch Documents, 1910-1932 : no. T22.17-28.5 to T22.17-28.8)
- Sudoc No.
- Research Call Number
T22.17-28.5 to T22.17-28.8