- Additional Authors
- 1 map; 37 x 46 cm, sheet 43 x 48 cm
- Alternative Title
- City of Erie
- Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US208.1
- Shows canals, railroads, and places of interest.
- Extracted from: Atkinson's Erie County Directory, 1867-68. [AZE (Erie)]
- "Entered according to act of Congress 1st April, 1867 by B.F.H. Lynn in the Clerks Office of the Western District of Pennsylvania."
- Call Number
- Map Div. 18-743
Millar, John H., cartographer.
Plan of the city of Erie [cartographic material] : and borough of South Erie with their suburbs / drawn by John H. Millar, C.E.
[Erie, PA] : B.F.H. Lynn, 1867.
Buffalo, N.Y. : Sage, Sons & Co. 
- Cartographic Data
Scale 1:12,000; one thousand feet to an inch (W 80°08ʹ19ʺ--W 80°00ʹ12ʺ/N 42°09ʹ13ʺ--N 42°06ʹ14ʺ).
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Place of Publication
United States Pennsylvania Erie.
- Added Author
Lynn, B.F.H., publisher.
Sage, Sons & Co., lithographer.
- Added Title
City of Erie
Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US208.1
- Research Call Number
Map Div. 18-743