- Additional Authors
- 1 map on 2 sheets; 124 x 102 cm, sheets 68 x 108 cm
- Alternative Title
- Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US037.3.03
- Shows township lines, private land grants, Indian reservations, etc.
- Relief shown by shading.
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington, D.C.
- At head of title: Department of the Interior, General Land Office, Hon. Thomas H. Carter, Commissioner.
- Indexed In (note)
- New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division,
- Call Number
- Map Div. 18-897
United States. General Land Office, creator, publisher.
State of California / compiled from the official records of the General Land Office and other sources under the supervision of A.F. Dinsmore, principal draughtsman, G.L.O. ; compiled and drawn by A.F. Dinsmore and R.H. Morton ; traced and lettered by Wm. Naylor.
[Washington, D.C.] : [General Land Office], 1891.
139 Duane St., N.Y. : Photo lith. & print by Julius Bien & Co., 1891.
- Cartographic Data
Scale approximately 1:900,000 (W 124°22ʹ--W 114°07ʹ/N 42°00ʹ--N 32°37ʹ).
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Indexed In:
New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division, v. 2, page 256, column 3, no. 6
- Place of Publication
United States District of Columbia Washington.
- Added Author
Carter, Thomas Henry, 1831-1908.
Dinsmore, A. F., compiler, draftsman.
Morton, Robert H., compiler, draftsman.
Naylor, Wm, engraver.
Julius Bien & Co., lithographer.
- Added Title
Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US037.3.03
- Research Call Number
Map Div. 18-897