- Additional Authors
- 1 map : color; 56 x 46 cm
- Alternative Title
- Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US260.1.
- Shows geyser formations, roads, trails and proposed railroads.
- Relief shown by shading and spot heights.
- Inset: Map of the Yellowstone National Park and surrounding country.
- Includes text, pictures and illustrations on verso.
- Title of text on verso: The Northern Pacific Railroad the Yellowstone Park route: to Puget Sound and Alaska.
- "The Yellowstone National Park via the Northern Pacific Railroad."
- Designed to be folded to 21 x 10 cm.
- Indexed In (note)
- New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division,
- Call Number
- Map Div. 18-874
Hals, Carl J., compiler, surveyor.
Map of the Yellowstone National Park / compiled from different official explorations and our personal survey, 1882 ; Carl J. Hals and A. Rydström, civil engineers.
[St. Paul, Minn.?] : [Northern Pacific Railroad], 
[Chicago, Il] : [Poole Bros.], 
- Cartographic Data
Scale approximately 1:183,000 (W 111°07ʹ--W 110°03ʹ/N 45°02ʹ--N 44°08ʹ).
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Indexed In:
New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division, v. 10, page 832, column 1, no. 3
- Local Note
NYPL Map Div. copy imperfect: part of margin is trimmed off; verso title, part of the text information laking.
- Place of Publication
United States Minnesota Saint Paul.
- Added Author
Rydström, A., compiler, surveyor.
Northern Pacific Railroad Company, publisher.
Poole Brothers, lithographer.
- Added Title
Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US260.1.
- Research Call Number
Map Div. 18-874