- Additional Authors
- 1 map : color; 72 x 65 cm, on sheet 83 x 75 cm
- Alternative Title
- Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US255.2.08
- Shows counties, county seats, cities, Indian reservations, U.S. land offices, railroads, light houses, and life saving stations.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridian: Greenwich and Washington, D.C.
- At head of title: Department of the Interior, General Land Office, Hon. S.W. Lamoreux, Commissioner."
- Indexed In (note)
- New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division,
- Call Number
- Map Div. 18-864
United States. General Land Office, creator, publisher.
Map of the state of Wisconsin / compiled from the official records of the General Land Office and other sources under the direction of Harry King, C.E., chief of Drafting Division G.L.O. ; compiled, drawn and lettered by M. Hendges.
[Washington, D.C.] : General Land Office, 1895.
Balto. : The Friedenwald Co. Photo-Lith, 1895.
- Cartographic Data
Scale 1:760,320. 12 miles to 1 inch (W 93°00ʹ--W 87°00ʹ/N 47°00ʹ--N 42°30ʹ).
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Indexed In:
New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division, v. 10, page 681, column 3, no. 6
- Connect to:
- Place of Publication
United States District of Columbia Washington.
- Added Author
Lamoreux, Silas W.
King, Harry, (Harold G. R.)
Hendges, M., compiler, draftsman, engraver.
Friedenwald Co., lithographer.
- Added Title
Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US255.2.08
- Research Call Number
Map Div. 18-864