- Additional Authors
- 1 map : color, mounted on linen; 61 x 91 cm
- Alternative Title
- Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US075.4.01
- Shows county seats, Land offices, Indian reservations, railroads completed and proposed.
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington, D.C.
- At head of title: "Department of the Interior, General Land Office, Hon. Binger Hermann, Commissioner."
- "Compiled and drawn by I.P. Berthrong; rev. and corr. to May 1898 by M. Hendges; traced and lettered by I.P. Berthrong."
- Indexed In (note)
- New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division,
- Call Number
- Map Div. 17-976
United States. General Land Office, creator, publisher.
Map of the state of Kansas [cartographic material] / compiled from the official records of the General Land Office and other sources under the direction of Harry King, c.e., Chief draughtsman, G.L.O.
[Washington, D.C.] : Department of the Interior, General Land Office, 1898.
Balto. [Baltimore, Md.] : Guggenheimer, Weil & Co. Photo-Litho., 1898.
- Cartographic Data
Scale 1:760,320. 1 inch = 12 miles (W 102°03ʹ--W 94°35ʹ/N 40°00ʹ--N 37°00ʹ).
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Indexed In:
New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division, v. 5, page 508, column 3, no. 2
- Place of Publication
United States District of Columbia Washington.
- Added Author
Hermann, Binger, 1843-1926.
King, Harry (Draftsman), draftsman.
Berthrong, I. P., draftsman, engraver.
- Added Title
Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US075.4.01
- Research Call Number
Map Div. 17-976