- Additional Authors
- 1 map : hand colored; 56 x 76 cm, on sheet 58 x 86 cm
- Alternative Title
- Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US075.2.02
- Map indicates range and township lines, cities and towns, county names and boundaries, county seats, railroads, military and Indian reservations.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington, D.C.
- At head of title: "Department of the Interior, General Land Office, J.A. Williamson, Commissioner."
- Indexed In (note)
- New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division,
- Call Number
- Map Div. 17-974
United States. General Land Office, creator, publisher.
State of Kansas / compiled from the official records of the General Land Office and other sources by C. Roeser, principal draughtsman, G.L.O.
[Washington, D.C.] : [Department of the Interior, General Land Office], 1879.
16 & 18 Park Place, N.Y. : Photo lith & print. by Julius Bien, 1879.
- Cartographic Data
Scale 1:950,400. 15 miles to 1 inch (W 102°--W 94°37ʹ/N 40°--N 37°).
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Indexed In:
New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division, v. 5, page 508, column 1, no. 3
- Place of Publication
United States District of Columbia Washington.
- Added Author
Williamson, James Alexander, 1829-1902.
Roeser, C. (Charles), compiler, draftsman.
Julius Bien & Co., lithographer, printer.
- Added Title
Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US075.2.02
- Research Call Number
Map Div. 17-974