- Additional Authors
- 1 online resource (1 sound file (7 hr., 7 sec.)) : digital.
- Fifteen months ago, Detective Lindsay Boxer's life was perfect--she had a beautiful child and a doting husband, Joe, who helped her catch a criminal who'd brazenly detonated a bomb in downtown San Francisco, killing twelve people. But Joe wasn't everything that Lindsay thought he was, and she's still reeling from the betrayal as a wave of mysterious, and possibly unnatural, heart attacks claim seemingly unrelated victims across San Francisco. As if that weren't enough, the bomber that she and Joe captured is about to go on trial, and his defense raises damning questions about Lindsay and Joe's investigation. Not knowing whom to trust, and struggling to accept the truth about the man she thought she knew, Lindsay must connect the dots of a deadly conspiracy before a brilliant criminal puts her on trial.
- Series Statement
- Women's murder club series ; 16th.
- Patterson, James, 1947- Women's murder club. Spoken word ; 16th.
- Alternative Title
- Sixteenth seduction
- Detective and mystery fiction.
- Thrillers (Fiction)
Patterson, James, 1947- author.
16th seduction / James Patterson & Maxine Paetro.
Ashland : Little, Brown & Company, 2017.
[New York] : Hachette Audio, 
- Playing Time
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Digital File Characteristics
audio file CD audio
Women's murder club series ; 16th.
Patterson, James, 1947- Women's murder club. Spoken word ; 16th.
Read by January LaVoy.
- Source of description
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Paetro, Maxine, author.
LaVoy, January, narrator.
- Other Form:
Source record: Patterson, James, 1947- 16th seduction. Unabridged. [New York] : Hachette Audio,  1478921692 (OCoLC)965542066
- Branch Call Number