- Additional Authors
- Summers, Elaine, 1925-2014
- 2 streaming video files (91 min.) : sound, black and white.
- Elaine Summers discusses sleeping positions and habits, exercises in all directions, changing habits of holding the body in positions, restlessness in the body, alignment (pronation of knees and standing on your feet properly), joints and bones, genetic malformations in bones, leg/knee alignment with ligaments and tendons around knee and femur, good excercises for knees including circles and bouncing for pliés, and knees aligned with toes and feet for jumping.
- Filmed dance.
- Title from original container label.
- Access (note)
- Patrons can access streaming video online only at the Library for the Performing Arts.
- Credits (note)
- Source (note)
- Reel 1 (64 min.). Class, part I (beginning) -- Reel 2 (27 min.). Class, part II (conclusion).
- Call Number
- *MGZIDF 6165
Elaine Summers Class : I & II, 1972 December 1.
- Country of Producing Entity
- Type of Content
two-dimensional moving image
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
Patrons can access streaming video online only at the Library for the Performing Arts.
Teacher, Elaine Summers.
Videotaped during class at Elaine Summers dance studio, New York, N.Y., 1972 December 1.
- Original Version
Original format: 2 open reels ; 1/2 in.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Summers, Elaine, 1925-2014, teacher.
Summers, Elaine, donor.
- Research Call Number