- Additional Authors
- Berthrong, I. P.,
- Dinsmore, A. F.,
- Forbes Lithograph Manufacturing Company, lithographer, printer.
- Hendges, M.,
- Mahony, F. E.,
- Stone, William M., 1827-1893.
- 1 map : color; 98 x 99 cm, on sheet 106 x 108 cm
- Alternative Title
- Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US053.5.02
- Shows county seats, cities and towns, completed railroads, government reservations, military installations, lighthouses, and private grants.
- Relief shown by shading.
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington, D.C.
- At head of title: Department of the Interior, General Land Office; Hon. W.M. Stone, commissioner.
- Indexed In (note)
- New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division,
- Call Number
- Map Div. 17-583
United States. General Land Office, creator, publisher.
State of Florida [cartographic material] : compiled from the official records of the General Land Office and other sources / under supervision of A.F. Dinsmore, principal draughtsman, G.L.O.; drawn and compiled by A.F. Dinsmore; traced and lettered by M. Hendges, I.P. Berthrong and F.E. Mahony.
[Washington, D.C.] : General Land Office, 1893.
Boston & N.Y. : Forbes Co., 1893.
- Cartographic Data
Scale 1:760,320.12 miles to 1 inch (W 87°37ʹ--W 80°/N 31°--N 24°30ʹ).
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Indexed In:
New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division, v. 4, page 55, column 2, no. 4
- Local Note
NYPL Map Div. copy originally published on 2 sheets.
- Place of Publication
United States District of Columbia Washington.
- Added Author
Stone, William M., 1827-1893.
Dinsmore, A. F., draftsman.
Hendges, M., engraver.
Berthrong, I. P., engraver.
Mahony, F. E., engraver.
Forbes Lithograph Manufacturing Company, lithographer, printer.
- Added Title
Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US053.5.02
- Research Call Number
Map Div. 17-583