- Additional Authors
- 1 map on 2 sheets : color; 99 x 99 cm, on sheet 52 x 102 cm, or smaller
- Alternative Title
- Map of state of Florida
- Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US053.4.03
- State of Florida
- Shows counties, cities, towns, railroads, and notable physical features.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington, D.C.
- Indexed In (note)
- New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division,
- Call Number
- Map Div. 17-582
United States. General Land Office, creator, publisher.
Copy of map of state of Florida / compiled from the official records of the General Land Office and other sources by G.P. Strum, principal draughtsman, G.L.O.
[Washington, D.C.] : General Land Office, 1883.
139 Duane St., N.Y. : Julius Bien & Co., 1883.
- Cartographic Data
Scale 1:760,320.12 miles to 1 inch (W 87°37ʹ--W 80°/N 31°--N 24°30ʹ).
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Indexed In:
New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division, v. 4, page 55, column 1, no. 5
- Local Note
NYPL Map Div. copy has a bookplate pasted on verso: "Library Americana -- February 24, 1891 sealed: presented by: Gen. William O. McDowell, New York City, date, May 2nd., 1899."
- Place of Publication
United States District of Columbia Washington.
- Added Author
Strum, G. P. (Gustave P.), draftsman.
McDowell, William Osborne, 1848-1927, donor.
Julius Bien & Co., lithographer, printer.
- Added Title
Map of state of Florida
State of Florida
Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US053.4.03
- Research Call Number
Map Div. 17-582