- Additional Authors
- Fulton, Robert, 1765-1815.
- 1.09 linear feet (3 boxes, 1 volume, 1 other item)
- Drawings (visual works)
- Access (note)
- Advance notice required. Apply at http://www.nypl.org/mssref
- Digital images must be used in lieu of originals.
- Additional Formats (note)
- available as digital images.
- Source (note)
- Purchased from the estate of William Barclay Parsons, 1934.
- Call Number
- MssCol 18137
Parsons, William Barclay, 1859-1932, collector.
William Barclay Parsons collection of Robert Fulton manuscripts, 1796-1919 (bulk 1804-1815).
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Restricted Access
Advance notice required. Apply at http://www.nypl.org/mssref
Digital images must be used in lieu of originals.
Writings, drawings and publications on or by the famed American civil engineer and inventor Robert Fulton, collected by civil engineer William Barclay Parsons for his book Robert Fulton and the Submarine, published in 1922.
- Additional Formats
Selected items available as digital images.
- Finding Aids
Collection guide available online and in repository.
Purchased from the estate of William Barclay Parsons, 1934.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Fulton, Robert, 1765-1815.
- Research Call Number