- Additional Authors
- 1 online resource.
- Sous vide has been a popular cooking technique in restaurants for years, offering tender and succulent dishes cooked to perfection. Now, from the creator of Nomiku-the first affordable sous vide machine-comes this easy-to-follow cookbook that clearly illustrates how to harness the power of sous vide technology to achieve restaurant-quality dishes in the comfort of your own kitchen. Discover the stress-free way to cook a delicious (and never dry!) Thanksgiving turkey along with all the trimmings, classics like Perfect Sous Vide Steak and Duck Confit, and next-level appetizers like Deep Fried Egg Yolks. Including over 100 recipes for everything from Halibut Tostadas, Grilled Asparagus with Romesco, and Chicken Tikka Masala, to Dulce de Leche, Hassle-Free Vanilla Ice Cream, and even homemade Coffee-Cardamom Bitters, Sous Vide at Home has you covered for every occasion. From the Hardcover edition.
- Sous-vide cooking
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Description (note)
- Description based on print version record and CIP data provided by publisher; resource not viewed.
Fetterman, Lisa Q., author.
Sous vide at home the modern technique for perfectly cooked meals / by Lisa Q. Fetterman with Meesha Halm and Scott Peabody ; photography by Monica Lo.
Berkeley, CA : Ten Speed Press, 
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Digital File Characteristics
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record and CIP data provided by publisher; resource not viewed.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Halm, Meesha, author.
Peabody, Scott, author.
- Other Form:
Print version: Fetterman, Lisa Q., author. Sous vide at home the modern technique for perfectly cooked meals First edition. Berkeley, CA : Ten Speed Press,  9780399578069 (DLC) 2016007211
- Branch Call Number