- Additional Authors
- 1 online resource (1 sound file (07 hr., 22 min., 42 sec.)) : digital.
- Detective Lindsay Boxer chases an elusive suspect ... her husband. As she settles into motherhood and a happy marriage, Lindsay Boxer thinks she has found domestic bliss. But when a beautiful, alluring blonde woman with links to the CIA disappears from the scene of a brutal murder at a downtown luxury hotel, Lindsay's life begins to unravel. Before she can track down the woman for questioning, a plane crash plunges San Francisco into chaos and Lindsay's husband Joe vanishes. The deeper she digs, the more Lindsay suspects that Joe shares a secret past with the mystery blonde. Thrown into a tailspin and questioning everything she thought she knew, Lindsay turns to the Women's Murder Club for help as she tries to uncover the truth. Filled with pulse-pounding international intrigue, 15th Affair proves that all is fair in love, war, and espionage.
- Series Statement
- Women's Murder Club
- Patterson, James, 1947- Women's murder club. Spoken word.
- Alternative Title
- Fifteenth affair
- Detective and mystery fiction.
Patterson, James, 1947- author.
15th affair / James Patterson & Maxine Paetro.
[Ashland, Or.] : Hachette Book Group, 2016.
- Playing Time
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Digital File Characteristics
Women's Murder Club
Patterson, James, 1947- Women's murder club. Spoken word.
Read by January LaVoy.
- Source of description
Online resource; title from title details screen (OverDrive, viewed May 9, 2016).
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Paetro, Maxine, author.
LaVoy, January, narrator.
- Branch Call Number