- Additional Authors
- 1 map : hand colored; 119 x 193 cm
- Alternative Title
- Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US015.2.01
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Inset: Territory of Alaska ceded by Russia to the United States, 1868 [with inset] Continuation of Aleutian Islands.
- "Department of the Interior General Land Office August 15th 1873."
- Indexed In (note)
- New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division ,
- Call Number
- Map Div. 16-881
United States. General Land Office, creator, publisher.
Map of the United States and territories : showing the extent of public surveys, Indian and military reservations, land grant r.r., rail roads, canals, and other details / compiled from the official surveys of the General Land Office, and other authentic sources, under the direction of the Hon. Willis Drummond, commissioner.
[Washington, D.C.] : [General Land Office], 1873
N.Y. : Photolith. and printed by Julius Bien
- Cartographic Data
Scale approximately 1:2,500,000 (W 127°--W 65°/N 51°--N 23°).
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Indexed In:
New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division , v.10, page 186, column 2, row 6
- Connect to:
- Place of Publication
United States District of Columbia. Washington.
- Added Author
Bien, Julius, 1826-1909, lithographer, printer.
Roeser, C. (Charles), compiler, draftsman.
- Added Title
Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US015.2.01
- Research Call Number
Map Div. 16-881