- Additional Authors
- Helman, Anat.
- 1 online resource (xi, 323 pages)
- Series Statement
- Studies in contemporary Jewry, an annual, 0740-8625 ; 28
- Uniform Title
- Jews and their foodways (Online)
- Electronic books.
- "The Avraham Harman Institute of Contemporary Jewry, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem."
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Access (note)
- Access restricted to authorized users.
Jews and their foodways [electronic resource] / edited by Anat Helman.
Oxford ; New York : Published for the Institute by Oxford University Press, 2015
Studies in contemporary Jewry, an annual, 0740-8625 ; 28
Includes bibliographical references.
Access restricted to authorized users.
"Bringing together contributions from a diverse group of scholars, Volume XXVIII of Studies in Contemporary Jewry presents a multifaceted view of the subtle and intricate relations between Jews and their foodways. The symposium covers Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and North America from the 20th century to the 21st."-- Provided by publisher.
- Connect to:
- Added Author