- Additional Authors
- 1 map : color; 97 x 66 cm
- Alternative Title
- Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US242.1.08
- Map of the coast of Virginia, Maryland and Delaware, showing cities and towns, forts, roads, railroads, marshes, and notable physical features.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridian: Washington, D.C. and Greenwich.
- Another issue.
- "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1861 by E. & G.W. Blunt in the clerk's office of the District Court for the Southern District of New York."
- Indexed In (note)
- Library of Congress. Civil War Maps (2nd ed.),
- New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division,
- Call Number
- Map Div. 17-5401
Heyne, Chas. (Charles), creator, draftsman.
Map of part of Virginia, Maryland and Delaware from the best authorities / compiled from official sources & drawn by Chas. Heyne C.E.
179 Water Street, New York : E. & G.W. Blunt, 1861.
180 Broadway, N.Y. : Lith. of J. Bien, 
- Cartographic Data
Scale approximately 1:400,000 (W 78°20ʹ--W 75°10ʹ/N 39°45ʹ--N 36°20ʹ).
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Indexed In:
Library of Congress. Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 13.5
New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division, v. 10, page 443, column 3, no. 7
- Local Note
NYPL Map Div. copy is divided into 2 sheets 49 x 68 cm, each.
- Connect to:
- Place of Publication
United States New York (State) New York.
- Added Author
Bien, Julius, 1826-1909, lithographer.
E. & G.W. Blunt (Firm), publisher.
- Added Title
Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US242.1.08
- Research Call Number
Map Div. 17-5401 [2 sheets]