- Additional Authors
- 1 map : hand colored; 112 x 74 cm, on sheet 118 x 85 cm
- Alternative Title
- Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US235.1.02
- Shows county, city and town boundaries, roads, and notable physical features.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington, D.C.
- Dedication: To His Excellency Richard Skinner, Esq. this map is respectfully dedicated by the publish'r.
- Three sheets joined together.
- Includes: View of the village of Montpelier taken from Mill Point in Berlin / by Mrs. S.I. Watrous.
- Includes tables: Census of Vermont, A.D. 1820 -- Population of the United States.
- Includes notes and town grant dates.
- Indexed In (note)
- New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division,
- Call Number
- Map Div. 17-5380
Whitelaw, James, 1748-1829, creator.
Vermont, from actual survey : with all the late additions & improvements / by James Whitelaw, Esq., late Surveyor General.
Hartford, Vt. : Ebenezer Hutchinson, 1824.
- Cartographic Data
Scale approximately 1:238,000 (W 73°45ʹ--W 71°45ʹ/N 45°00ʹ--N 42°45ʹ).
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Indexed In:
New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division, v. 10, page 392, column 2, no. 1
- Local Note
NYPL Map Div. copy imperfect: some small pieces of map lacking; has accession no. stamped in lower left corner: 53075.
- Place of Publication
United States Vermont Hartford.
- Added Author
Skinner, Richard, 1778-1833, dedicatee.
Hutchinson, E. (Ebenezer), publisher.
- Added Title
Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US235.1.02
- Research Call Number
Map Div. 17-5380