- Additional Authors
- Magee, John L.,
- 1 map : hand colored; 56 x 44 cm
- Alternative Title
- Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US198.1.01
- Shows wells in operation and in progress, including names of many well owners or operators.
- Relief shown by hachures and shading.
- Indexed In (note)
- New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division,
- Call Number
- Map Div. 17-5121
Map of the oil regions of Venango, Crawford & Warren counties, Pennsylvania : [sho]wing the principal oil wells on Allegheny River, Oil Creek, and tributaries.
305 [?], [Philadelphia?] : J.L. Magee, [between 1860 and 1869?]
- Cartographic Data
Scale not given (W 79°58ʹ--W 79°33ʹ/N 41°42ʹ--N 41°10ʹ).
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Indexed In:
New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division, v. 7, page 645, column b, no. 4
- Local Note
NYPL Map Div. copy imperfect: lacks piece that includes part of title and publisher address.
- Connect to:
- Place of Publication
United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Added Author
Magee, John L., publisher.
- Added Title
Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US198.1.01
- Research Call Number
Map Div. 17-5121 [Filed with Pennsylvania, part of, 186-?]