- Additional Authors
- 1 profile : hand colored; 22 x 131 cm, on sheet 26 x 134
- Alternative Title
- Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US153.1.02
- Relief on ancillary map shown by hachures.
- Includes detail map, detail profile and regional map of "Western Division."
- Extracted from : New York (State). State Engineer and Surveyor. Annual Report, 1851.
- Indexed In (note)
- New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division,
- Call Number
- Map Div. 16-5882
Vaughan, David, active 1849-1864, cartographer.
Statistical profile of Erie Canal shewing the enlargement on Western Division : being from east boundary of Wayne County to Lake Erie / D. Vaughan scrip. ; J.B. Stillson, Division Engineer.
Albany, N.Y. : [New York State Engineer and Surveyor?], 
Albany, N.Y. : Lith. of R.H. Pease, 
- Cartographic Data
Scale 1:190,080. 3 miles to an inch (W 79°05ʹ--W 76°42ʹ/N 43°23ʹ--N 42°41ʹ).
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Indexed In:
New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division, v. 3, page 740, column 2, row 6
- Local Note
NYPL Map Div. copy has accession no. stamped in lower left corner: 66810.
- Connect to:
- Place of Publication
United States New York (State) Albany.
- Added Author
Stillson, J. B.
Pease, Richard H., 1813-1869, lithographer.
New York (State). State Engineer and Surveyor, publisher.
New York (State). State Engineer and Surveyor. Annual report of the State Engineer and Surveyor on the canals of the State of New York.
- Added Title
Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US153.1.02
- Research Call Number
Map Div. 16-5882