- Additional Authors
- 1 map : color; 47 x 39 cm, sheet 53 x 43 cm
- Alternative Title
- Fifteenth light house district.
- Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US021.2.14
- "This district extends, on the Mississippi River, from the head of navigation to Cairo, Ill. on the Missouri River to Kansas City, Mo., and on the Illinois River from La Salle to its mouth..."
- Manuscript notation "U.S. Light House Rept. 1898" in lead and printed numeral "15" on verso.
- Indexed In (note)
- New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division ,
- Call Number
- Map Div. 15-5244
Fifteenth l.h. district
[Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Light-House Board], 
Washington, D.C. : Andrew B. Graham Photo. Litho., 
- Cartographic Data
Scale approximately 1:2,250,000 (W 97°--W 87°/N 45°--N 37°).
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
- Indexed In:
New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division , v. 10, page 74, column 1, row 2
- Connect to:
- Place of Publication
United States District of Columbia Washington.
- Added Author
Andrew B. Graham Co., lithographer.
United States. Light-House Board, issuing body.
- Added Title
Fifteenth light house district.
Mapping the Nation (NEH grant, 2015-2018). US021.2.14
- Research Call Number
Map Div. 15-5244