- Additional Authors
- 1 online resource (1 sound file, 8 hr., 25 min.)
- Hopkins crafts a novel in which three women reach the midpoint of their lives, only to question everything they've accomplished so far. Stay-at-home mom Holly loses herself in a world of extramarital affairs. Her avowed celibate friend Andrea picks up Holly's castaway husband. And then there's Marissa, whose husband refuses to face the reality of their gay son and terminally ill daughter.
- Source of Description (note)
- Description based on compact disc version record.
- 9781461845744 (electronic audio bk.)
- 1461845742 (electronic audio bk.)
Triangles [electronic resource] / Ellen Hopkins.
Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, p2011.
Narrated by January LaVoy, Jan Maxwell, Janel Moloney, and Michele Pawk.
Description based on compact disc version record.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
LaVoy, January, narrator.
Maxwell, Jan, 1956-2018, narrator.
Moloney, Janel, 1969- narrator.
Pawk, Michele, narrator.
Recorded Books, LLC.
Simon and Schuster, Inc.
- Other Form:
Source record: Hopkins, Ellen. Triangles. Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, , p2011. 9781461820307 (CtWfDGI)rbc90000002
- Publisher No.
Z00169 Recorded Books
- Branch Call Number