- Additional Authors
- 1 online resource (1 sound file (09 hr., 14 min., 02 sec.)) : digital.
- From #1 New York Times bestselling author Karen Kingsbury comes the second novel in a brand-new series about divine intervention and the trials and triumphs of life--the dramatic story of a woman desperate to find deeper meaning in her life. Growing up in a comfortable home, Mary Catherine wanted for nothing. Though she loves her wealthy parents, their lifestyle never appealed to her. Instead, Mary Catherine pursues meaning through charity work, giving away a part of herself but never giving away her heart. Mary Catherine lives in Los Angeles with her roommate, Sami, and volunteers at a local youth center with coach Tyler Ames and LA Dodger Marcus Dillinger. Despite Mary Catherine's intention to stay single, she finds herself drawing close to Marcus, and their budding romance offers an exciting life she never dreamed of. That is, until she receives devastating news from her doctor. News that alters her future and forces her to make a rash decision. Inspirational and moving, Chasing Sunsets is the story of one woman's deep longings of the soul, and the sacrifices she's willing to make in search of healing.
- Series Statement
- Angels walking
- Kingsbury, Karen. Angels walking series. Spoken word.
- Christian fiction.
- Romance fiction.
- 9781442376052 (electronic audio bk.)
- 1442376058 (electronic audio bk.)
Kingsbury, Karen, author.
Chasing sunsets : a novel / Karen Kingsbury.
[New York] : Simon & Schuster Audio, 
- Playing Time
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
Kingsbury, Karen. Angels walking series. Spoken word.
Read by Kirby Heyborne and January LaVoy.
- Source of description
Hard copy version record.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Heyborne, Kirby, narrator.
LaVoy, January, narrator.
- Other Form:
Source record: Kingsbury, Karen, author. Chasing sunsets. Unabridged 9781442376045 (OCoLC)883647431
- Branch Call Number