- Additional Authors
- 1 online resource (1 sound file, 34 hr., 30 min.)
- A quiet town in Maine is thrown into chaos when an invisible force field suddenly appears, cutting off the townspeople from the rest of society. Short-order cook Dale Barbara watches as a plane strikes the dome and goes down in flames. But he'll soon learn that the greatest threat comes from inside--where greed and the thirst for power run rampant.
- Psychological fiction.
- Thrillers (Fiction)
- Recording originally produced by Simon & Schuster, Inc., p2009.
- Source of Description (note)
- Description based on compact disc version record.
- 9781456112509 (electronic audio bk.)
- 1456112503 (electronic audio bk.)
King, Stephen, 1947-
Under the dome [electronic resource] : a novel / Stephen King.
Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, p2009.
Narrated by Raúl Esparza.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Esparza, Raúl, 1970- narrator.
Recorded Books, LLC.
Simon and Schuster, Inc.
- Other Form:
Source record: King, Stephen, 1947- Under the dome. Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, p2009. 9781440758225 (CtWfDGI)rbc00005143
- Publisher No.
Z3134 Recorded Books
- Branch Call Number