- Additional Authors
- 1 online resource (ix, 213 p.) : ill.
- Series Statement
- Proceedings of the British Academy, 0068-1202 ; 122
- Uniform Title
- Promotion of knowledge (Online)
- Alternative Title
- British Academy centenary lectures
- Electronic books.
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Access (note)
- Access restricted to authorized users.
- A hundred years of studying politics / Brian Barry -- What is history now? / David Cannadine -- The adventures of the optic nerve / John Elderfield -- Geographical knowledges/political powers / David Harvey -- Is there a feminine genius? / Julia Kristeva -- Between anarchy and community in international relations / James Mayall -- Classical Athenian democracy and democracy today / Josiah Ober -- Location and dislocation : Ireland, Scotland and Wales in their insular alignment / Keith Robbins.
The promotion of knowledge [electronic resource] : lectures to mark the centenary of the British Academy, 1902-2002 / edited by John Morrill.
Oxford ; New York : Published for the British Academy by Oxford University Press, 2004.
Proceedings of the British Academy, 0068-1202 ; 122
Includes bibliographical references.
Access restricted to authorized users.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Morrill, J. S. (John Stephen)
- Spine Title
British Academy centenary lectures