- Additional Authors
- Found In
- Merce Cunningham Dance Foundation Collection.
- 1 streaming audio file (51 minutes) : digital, stereo
- Uniform Title
- Event (Choreographic work : Cunningham)
- Alternative Title
- Merce Cunningham Dance Foundation Collection. Audio materials.
- Live sound recordings.
- Title, date, location, and performers provided by cataloger based on handwritten note on original DAT container and information provided by the Merce Cunningham Trust.
- Handwritten note on original DAT container: "Scenario 11-6-98 ; Matsue, Japan ; Kosugi ; Wave-Code A-Z ; Also Ann Arbor, Mich 2-13-99 ; Event - Dempster, Kosugi, Tone".
- Contains the music for one of Merce Cunningham's Events.
- Sound quality is mostly good; the recording volume is low at times and there is audience applause at the end of the recording.
- Donor's inventory number: D263.
- The original DAT contains two recordings of separate performances; the other recording is of Takehisa Kosugi's Wave-code A-Z, and is available for separate streaming at http://link.nypl.org/WHxe5cuISmWXiI2VkVWV4Ql.
- Access (note)
- Patrons can access streaming audio only on site at NYPL Research Libraries.
- Source (note)
- Merce Cunningham Dance Foundation,
- Linking Entry (note)
- Forms part of the Merce Cunningham Dance Foundation Collection.
- Call Number
- *LTD-A 814
Event no. 644 : performance at the [University of Michigan] in Ann Arbor, 1999-02-13.
February 13, 1999.
- Playing Time
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
Stuart Dempster, Takehisa Kosugi, and Yasunao Tone, musicians.
Recorded in performance at the [University of Michigan] in, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1999 February 13.
- Restricted Access
Patrons can access streaming audio only on site at NYPL Research Libraries.
- Original Version
Archival original: (1 audio DAT cassette (105 minutes) : digital, .3209 ips, 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, two track, stereo) in *LTD-A 814.
- Linking Entry
Forms part of the Merce Cunningham Dance Foundation Collection.
- Local Note
Transferred from original DAT cassette by the Merce Cunningham Dance Company; two preservation files were created based on content: D263a, and, D263b.
Gift; Merce Cunningham Dance Foundation, 2011-2012.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Dempster, Stuart, instrumentalist.
Kosugi, Takehisa, 1938- instrumentalist.
Tone, Yasunao, instrumentalist.
Merce Cunningham Dance Company.
University of Michigan.
Merce Cunningham Dance Foundation, donor.
- Added Title
Music for (work) : Event (Choreographic work : Cunningham)
Merce Cunningham Dance Foundation Collection. Audio materials.
- Found In:
Merce Cunningham Dance Foundation Collection.
- Research Call Number