The war that saved my life
- The war that saved my life / by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley.
- Bradley, Kimberly Brubaker.
- New York, New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, an imprint of Penguin Group (USA) Inc., 
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
Available - Can be used on site. Please visit New York Public Library - Schwarzman Building to submit a request in person.
|Text||Use in library||JFD 16-256||Schwarzman Building - Main Reading Room 315|
- 316 pages; 22 cm
- A young disabled girl and her brother are evacuated from London to the English countryside during World War II, where they find life to be much sweeter away from their abusive mother.
- Brothers and sisters > Fiction
- Evacuation of civilians (1939-1945 : World War)
- Great Britain > History > George VI, 1936-1952 > Fiction
- Great Britain
- People with disabilities > Fiction
- World War (1939-1945)
- World War, 1939-1945 > Evacuation of civilians > Fiction
- World War, 1939-1945 > Evacuation of civilians > Great Britain > Juvenile fiction
- Juvenile works.
- Call Number
- JFD 16-256
- 9780803740815 (hardcover)
- 0803740816 (hardcover)