- Additional Authors
- Gale (Firm)
- vii,,29,p.; 8⁰.
- Uniform Title
- French aggression, proved from Mr. Erskine's "View of the causes of the war". Selections
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- Alternative Title
- French aggression, proved from Mr. Erskine's "View of the causes of the war".
- With three final advertisement pages.
- Extracted from 'French aggression'.
- Price from imprint: Price Six Pence. (twenty five for seven shillings, or one pound five shillings per hundred for Distribution.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Indexed In (note)
- English Short Title Catalog,
- Reproduction (note)
Bowles, John, 1751-1819.
Proofs of French aggression; extracted from an answer to Mr. Erskine's "view of the causes and consequences of the war." By John Bowles, Esq [electronic resource].
London : printed for J. Wright, Opposite Old Bond Street, Piccadilly, 
Eighteenth century collections online.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Indexed In:
English Short Title Catalog, T83985.
- Connect to:
- Place of Publication
Great Britain England London.
- Added Author