- Additional Authors
- Gale (Firm)
- 1 sheet; 1/4⁰.
- Uniform Title
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- Advertising > Coffee > Early works to 1800
- Includes "To make cocoa in the pot".
- In this edition there is a comma after "unadulterated".
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Indexed In (note)
- English Short Title Catalog,
- Reproduction (note)
Anna Fry and Son.
Patent cocoa, genuine and unadulterated, made by Anna Fry and Son, patentees of Churchman's chocolate, in Bristol [electronic resource].
Eighteenth century collections online.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Indexed In:
English Short Title Catalog, T226514.
- Connect to:
- Place of Publication
Great Britain England Bristol.
- Added Author