- Additional Authors
- 23,p.; 12⁰.
- Uniform Title
- Way to wealth. Abridgments
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- Alternative Title
- Way to wealth.
- An abridgment of Benjamin Franklin's 'Way to wealth'.
- Signed: Z, i.e. Hannah More.
- Price from imprint: Price One Penny.
- Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Indexed In (note)
- English Short Title Catalog,
- Reproduction (note)
Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790.
Path to riches and happiness. [electronic resource] : To which are added, The apprentice's monitor; or, indentures in verse. And the market woman; or, honesty is the best policy. A true tale.
Dublin : sold by William Watson and son, No. 7, Capel-Street, Printers to the Cheap Repository for Religious and Moral Tracts, And by the Booksellers, Chapmen and Hawkers, in Town and Country. - Great Allowance to Shopkeepers, Chapmen and Hawkers, [1800?]
Eighteenth century collections online.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Indexed In:
English Short Title Catalog, T207609.
- Connect to:
- Place of Publication
- Added Author
More, Hannah, 1745-1833.