- Additional Authors
- OverDrive, Inc.
- 1 online resource (viii, 383 pages)
- Follows 28-year-old Samoan-American Paul Tusifale as he strives to find his place in a culture that barely acknowledges his existence. Paul drifts on and off the radar in San Jose, California, fighting to define himself within a system that has no easy or predetermined place for him. At first he tries to live outside society, an unemployed drifter who takes a personal interest in defiantly--even violently--defending those in need. But when life as an urban Robin Hood fails to provide the answers he seeks, Paul takes a chance on the straight-and-narrow.
- Source of Description (note)
- Description based on print version record.
- 9780802197993 (electronic bk.)
- 080219799X (electronic bk.)
Malae, Peter Nathaniel.
What we are / Peter Nathaniel Malae.
New York : Grove Press, 
[Berkeley, Calif.] : Distributed by Publishers Group West
- Copyright Date
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
Description based on print version record.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
- Other Form:
Print version: Malae, Peter Nathaniel. What we are. First edition 9780802119070 (DLC) 2010282581 (OCoLC)426814418
- Branch Call Number