- Additional Authors
- 592, 4 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., ports.; 23 cm.
- Alternative Title
- Constitution of the state of New Hampshire.
- Gazetteer of New Hampshire.
- Gazetteer of the state of New Hampshire.
- General view of New Hampshire.
- Historical sketch of New Hampshire.
- "Part I. A historical sketch of New Hampshire ... Part II. A gazetteer of New Hampshire ... : Part III. A general view of New Hampshire ; together with the constitution of the State."
- "To the sons of New Hampshire this volume is respectfully inscribed by the publishers"--T.p. verso.
- "The gazetteer, was prepared entirely by George Ticknor . of Claremont."--Pref.
- Reproduction of original from The American Antiquarian Society.
- Sabin no. 12147.
Charlton, Edwin A. (Edwin Azro), 1828-1896.
New Hampshire as it is [electronic resource] : in three parts / compiled from numerous authentic sources by Edwin A. Charlton.
Claremont, N.H. : Tracy and Co., 1856 [c1855] (Boston : Stereotyped at the Boston Stereotype Foundry)
3rd ed., rev., with an appendix.
- Local Note
Colonial Era; Early Republic; Antebellum.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Ticknor, George, 1791-1871. Gazetteer of the state of New Hampshire.
New Hampshire. Constitution.
- Added Title
Historical sketch of New Hampshire.
Gazetteer of New Hampshire.
General view of New Hampshire.
Gazetteer of the state of New Hampshire.
Constitution of the state of New Hampshire.