- Additional Authors
- 48, 10,  p.; 19 cm.
- Series Statement
- Saxton's rural hand-books
- Alternative Title
- Maize or Indian corn.
- Memoir on Indian corn
- "Maize or Indian corn."--P. -48.
- Publisher's advertising: 10 p., 2nd count;  p., 3rd count.
- Browne's Memoir was reprinted from the Fifth annual report of the American Institute for 1846.
- Reproduction of original from The American Antiquarian Society.
- Sabin no. 3420.
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction (note)
Barlow, Joel, 1754-1812.
The hasty-pudding [electronic resource] : a poem, in three cantos / written at Chamrery, in Savoy, during January 1793 by Joel Barlow ; with, A memoir on maize or Indian corn / compiled by D.J. Browne under the direction of the American Institute.
New York : C.M. Saxton & Co., agricultural book publishers, 1856.
Saxton's rural hand-books
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2011. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Local Note
Arts and Literature; Science.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Browne, D. J. (Daniel Jay), 1804-1867. Memoir on maize or Indian corn.
- Cover Title
Memoir on Indian corn
- Added Title
Maize or Indian corn.