- 4 p.; 23 cm.
- Uniform Title
- Alternative Title
- Let government take care of the rich and the rich will take care of the poor
- White slavery!! or selling white men for debt!
- "June 27, 1840. We have received from Indianapolis a certified copy, under the 'broad seal' of the state of Indiana, of the 11th, 30th, and 31st sections of the act of 1807, approved by General Harrison, providing for the sale of white men and women in certain cases ..." Published, with other materials, as anti-Harrison campaign literature.
- Title from caption.
- At head of title: "Let government take care of the rich, and the rich will take care of the poor."--Daniel Webster.
- Reproduction of original from The American Antiquarian Society.
- Sabin no. 103490A.
- Reproduction (note)
From the Globe, white slavery!! or selling white men for debt! [electronic resource].
[U.S. : s.n., 1840]
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2011. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Local Note
- Connect to:
- Added Title
White slavery!! or selling white men for debt!
Let government take care of the rich and the rich will take care of the poor